Monday, January 10, 2011

Loving Lonny

So the new issue of Lonny has hit computer screens. For those of you who haven't read Lonny before, you are totally missing out. Lonny is the epitome of what happens when a group of creative people get together and let their imaginations run wild--truly inspirational. This issue is so bright and cheerful which is just what I needed on a dreary January day. I've included a few of my favorite images below, but you can go here to read the whole thing from cover-to-cover!


I love the magazine holder. I could really use some of those in my hall closet overhaul. (In case you are wondering, it's still a work-in-progress. . . )

I really need to create a fun inspiration board like this for above my desk. I can't imagine how much more fun it would make working!

I'm not usually a fan of painted doors, but this orange is fabulous. I couldn't wait to go home every day if that was my front door.

How fun is this child's play room? I think decorations for kids should always be bright and playful. This is definitely going in my inspiration folder for the future.

Umm, excuse me? Do they put pictures of closets like this in magazines just to taunt us? If this were my closet, I don't think I would ever leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment