Monday, November 29, 2010

inspired: Kate Spade


One of my favorite designers is Kate Spade. I love the bold and whimsical creations. Plus, my first designer handbag was a Kate Spade... and a girl never forgets her first designer handbag. Recently I came across a preview of the new (not-yet-for-sale) book Things We Love by Kate Spade. It's a collection of inspiring images {based on the things we love section of the Kate Spade website}. It makes me want to start my own tangible "things I love" notebook (besides the millions of images saved on my desktop). Nothing like a collection of beautiful images to get your creativity flowing. See for yourself . . .  


I especially love this photo of a typewriter because I purchased my very own red typewriter down in Laguna Beach a few years ago.
I wish I looked this stylish on road trips!
images via felt&wire

No comments:

Post a Comment